Bacon at a Farmer's Market

I am looking to sell bacon at a local farmer's market. I have extensive food service experience, but not in the area of smoked/cured/packaged meats. Where can I find a checklist of sorts for the steps I will need to take? Is there any one person who can guide me from start to finish in the process? I know I need a licensed, inspected kitchen, SOPs, etc., but need a lot of questions answered before I can determine if this is a possibility and worth my time.

Ottawa County Michigan food safety farm markets

Bacon is one of our more regulated foods with a complex of options for production. There's no checklist.
If you're interested in doing some business counseling with the MSU Product Center, sign-up as noted below. (I cover Ottawa County.) You may also be interested in our upcoming Making it in Michigan Conference at the same web site. There will be a meat session on the agenda.
You can also contact the Michigan Department of Agriculture or consult their licensing web page: https://www.michigan.gov/mdard/0,4610,7-125-1569---,00.html