What are these and are they poison?

These are growing under the magnolia tree in my back yard. The ground is covered with weed barrier cloth and gravel. Coming up in bunches and grow quite large. Are they poison? The come up in the late spring/early summer and are reappearing now. possible that my dog ate one, but not confirmed. Just trying to diagnose the possible reasons for her loose stools.

Benton County Oregon mushrooms mushroom identification

This looks like a very young species of Amanita. If you have any that have opened, photograph the undersides with gills and also the stalk so I can get a firm determination.

Many species of Amanita are poisonous or even deadly to humans. I don't know their effects on dogs.

One more thing, you should consult your veterinarian about this if your dog has eaten the mushroom.

I have already been to the Vet. I wish I could show you the gills, but we do not let these or any mushrooms grow if we can help it. We get them picked as soon as we see them. My dog is getting better and no body but her, will know what caused her belly ache. It may or may not have been the mushroom. The Vet had his doubts, thinking if she did eat one, the dog would likely have been much sicker. I thank you for your quick response though.