tiny bugs that fly!

I have tiny bugs in my house, primariy in the kitchen around the sink area, but also in a bathroom. Have no idea where they are coming from or how to get rid of them. Have managed to catch 3 of them (all dead now) but need help!

Clackamas County Oregon insect issues horticulture

Thank you for your request for information on tiny bugs infesting your home. In order to identify the bugs we need more information. Pictures would be great. A description of the bug would be very helpful. What did it look like? What color was it? Did it have any markings? Was it beetle-like with covers over the wings when not flying? Or are the wings out all the time, like a fly? Was it boxlike in shape, round or oval. How small was it - the size of a grain of rice. Did it make any kind of noise? How many have you had in your house? We look forward to working with you to get the help you need.