I have young honey crisp dwarf tree. Last year it had 3 apples and this year...

I have young honey crisp dwarf tree. Last year it had 3 apples and this year a half bushel. I have wonderful soil. I use Gardens Alive fruit tree fertilizer. The flavor is great. I sprayed dormant and several captan and imidan sprays. A friend asked if I have trouble with bitter pit. I looked it up and it looks possibly what is wrong with the apples. I thought I didn't spray enough or I had coddling moth. My jonamac tree has some worms but not the same. Is there anything I can do to prevent this for next year? Thank you.

Putnam County Ohio trees and shrubs

Just based on your photo, there is another possible problem besides bitter pit and that is cork spot. Cork spot generally appears in the outer portion of the fruit flesh as small green dimples or depressions. The green spots eventually enlarge to corky, discolored areas 1/4 to 1/2 inch into the flesh of the apple. The corky spots may occur anywhere on the fruit flesh.
Bitter pit appears as small, brown, soft, dried pits of collapsed tissue, 1/16 to 1/4 inch in diameter. Most of the pitting occurs just beneath the apple skin, as opposed to surface dimpling like corky spot. Rarely are pittings found on the shoulder toward the stem end of the apple.
Both appear to be the result of a calcium deficiency.
Following are links to fact sheets with more info on both problems:
Following is a link to a fact sheet with more info on Bitter pit including ways to increase calcium https://www.canr.msu.edu/news/bitterpit_control_in_apples
You may also want to consider a soil test to help determine calcium levels in your soil.