Invasive pussy willow plants in wetlands

How can I get rid of these pesky willow plants safely without the use of chemicals?

Lincoln County Oregon trees and shrubs wetlands

The Pussy Willow, Salix discolor, is not considered invasive to Oregon but it is very easy to propagate and has a very vigorous growth pattern. What is the reason that you would like to remove it from your wetland area? It can actually help stabilize soil and offers some wildlife benefits to butterflies and other pollinators. If you would like to control the size, you can prune it back within a foot of the ground each spring just after flowering but before new growth starts. Here is some information on this plant from the University of Arkansas Extension: https://www.uaex.edu/yard-garden/resource-library/plant-week/pussywillow.aspx

It is growing in an area between my home and the Siletz Bay effectively blocking my view. It has grown from a small patch 5-6 years ago to an area of more than 30' and I can see it is still expanding. It is located in an area that is somewhat hard to reach and awkward to prune. I would like to at least contain it.