Cause of Rapid Death of Taxus densiformis Shrubs

I am trying to identify what is causing the death of several 5-9 year old yews on my property and what can be done to save the remaining fifty shrubs on the propoerty. The yellowing and die off started with one shrub about two months ago and has spread rapidly to adjacent plants.

Anne Arundel County Maryland root rot yew dieback abiotic issues root rot from inundation

Due to the extended wet weather, we are seeing a lot of this right now. We don't think it is a pathogen/disease that is spreading.
Yews can't take water-logged roots.
It deprives the roots of oxygen and they rot, and the yellowing foliage is the early sign of the eventual dieback of the branches.

There is nothing to be done other than to either correct the wet soil, by redirecting rain water, planting shrubs more tolerant of wet feet, and hoping that this weather pattern isn't our new normal.