Need help on what to use to kill mites in room and on my cats?

I have something I think they are a mite. I moved into an attic area that was turned into a room it has a dropped ceiling and opening above would be roof and 2 chimneys. I have sprayed everything I now have an infection on my skin my cats are covered. We have worms... We had a professional come in one said yes it was the other guy said he didn't see any sign. I had sample they come out at night. I have a light from ceiling the old style with the screws that hold I believe they are coming in thru them.. I have noticed my cats eyes I can clean or wipe and I can see something come back a very small thing but lots nothing is killing or helping. Oh except Lysol I spray it directly on ceiling and they don't start t about 3 am them I will spray again but I and my cats are becoming frail from this thing. Fleas, or mites I just need help before l loose 1 of my cats or I end up in the hospital. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Mason County Kentucky insect issues mason county kentucky horticulture

Thank you for your question for eXtension. With the issues you are bring forward i am not an expert in, I would suggest to see a doctor for the skin infection and a vet for your cats.