Asked September 10, 2018, 5:34 PM EDT

Can you tell me what kind of bug this is and how do I get rid of them, they are so tiny and they are in my kitchen tried taking a closeup of them but this was the best I could do , thanks for any help

Suffolk County New York

3 Responses

I can not help you much without a better image. Catch a few and contact your local Extension office. They may have someone or know someone who can id it for you.

Thank you for your help I posted another pic hope it’s better

For this size insect, I usually need to put on a microscope to look at its characteristics. The parts I need to see are just not visible in most images.