new farm

Asked September 9, 2018, 9:55 PM EDT

I recently bought 7 acres in grant county and I'm turning it into a hobby farm. How do I register my new farm with the state?

Campbell County Kentucky

1 Response

Farms do not have to be registered with the state. If you are seeking sales tax exemption for farm purchases the retailer you are dealing with should have the documents that you need to complete so that they may retain in their files to allow for sales tax exemptions.