Seeking information on a sick turkey

I raise Narragansett turkeys and have a hen that is probably about 5-6 years old. She laid eggs this spring and raised a brood during which she lost a lot of weight while sitting. She never regained the weight afterward. She developed red discoloration of both legs and feet, some cracking of the skin between the toes, frequent sneezing, and persistent weight loss. Acts like she is hungry but continues to lose weight. She also has a red discoloration of the skin of the neck, around her eyes and on the face. She spends a lot of time standing in water as if the feet are hurting her. She eats small amounts and then acts like she can't swallow more. We have treated her with Duramycin for one week. She was wormed with Wazine about 1 month ago when she was already acting sick. The most striking thing is the bright red discoloration of legs. I've also added a nutrient supplement to her water. She eats Purina game bird chow. I can't find any local vets that have any decent knowledge about poultry. Picture attached to show red discoloration of the legs. I live in Florence, CO. Any thoughts? Thank you.

Fremont County Colorado

Unfortunately, the description is too vague to hone in on a specific abnormality or disease condition. The sneezing is a symptom of respiratory disease, such as mycoplasma or perhaps a chronic bacterial disease, such as Escherichia coli infection. The continuing weight loss may be indicative of intestinal disease. Without a comprehensive clinical examination of her and coming up with a specific diagnosis, it is fruitless to suggest a possible treatment. Continuing feeding the game bird diet along with occasional vitamin supplementation in the water is probably your best option. If this hen has high value to you, I suggest continuing to try and find a veterinarian who is willing to work with you on a solution.

Thank you very much for your advice. I have not seen the bright red discoloration of the feet, legs, and face before. Does this offer any clues about a certain disease process? Is it just a sign of inflammation? Thanks

I am not familiar with any specific disease process that bright red face, legs, and feet would indicate. In younger poults, bright red legs indicates overheating and dehydration. Again, without a thorough clinical examination of the hen, causes would only be conjecture.