OSU Willamette Tomato problem

I bought 3 varieties of tomatoes in 4" pts at Bi-mart at the start of the season. 2 out of the 3 are thriving. The only one I'm having a problem with is the OSU Willamette variety. I have included pictures of the problem. The plant is in between the other two and are not having problems. The issue is that the leaves are curling and have a bit of purple discoloration. I thought it may be some kind of white or black fly infestation so I misted it with a soap and water mix. That had no effect. It is still growing tomatoes but not at the same rate as the other two and it is half the size of the other plants. I was wondering if anyone else has found this variety to be more susceptible to bugs or disease.

Washington County Oregon horticulture tomatoes

I see that your ‘Willamette’ is growing adjacent to a thriving cherry tomato. Part of the difference between the two varieties’ is that ‘Willamette’ is a determinate tomato which only grows to about 3, maybe 4, feet and sets fruits that average 4 to 7 ounces, each. On the other hand, cherry tomatoes tend to be rampant growers that produce abundant small fruits with unbridled enthusiasm!

Thank you for the images, especially the very close view of the rolled leaves because it reveals the lack of any disease or insects. More than likely, the leaf roll is a physiological disorder -- that is, not a disease -- which resulted from a combination of various environmental events this season.

Overall, the plant looks fine. Even though it’s described as “early,” it’s possible that this season’s excessive heat delayed fruit set as it did with so many other tomatoes.