White pine split in storm

I have a 26 year old white pine that split falling the larger trunk of the two. Will this tree make it/ bleed to death. And if death, can I help it in any way? Thank you for your time.

Sanilac County Michigan

From your photos it looks like you had either two leaders or a narrow branch fork that split in half, I'm not sure if you can save the tree. Even if you do repairs to the tree, that portion of the tree is still narrow and may break off in future storms.
When looking at a storm-damaged tree, a homeowner must first decide whether the tree is worth saving or not. It could be that a tree is so badly damaged that it’s not worth saving. If more than 50 percent of a tree’s crown is severely damaged, there might not be enough of the undamaged portion left behind to provide enough shade or add any real beauty or appeal to landscape around your home. If that’s the case, then it might be better to remove the tree and re-plant the area with a new tree.
I would suggest calling a local arborist to evaluate the tree.