aplple trees

I would like to plant two apples trees and would like information on what apples grow best in Colorado Springs. Also what kind of apples grow here..when is the best planting time, cost of trees and having someone do the planting..as you can see I am a novice at this but am eager to learn as much as I can

Thank you Nancy Allen

El Paso County Colorado

Thank you for your question. At the first link below, you will find trees recommended for the Front Range of Colorado.
https://extension.colostate.edu/docs/pubs/garden/treereclist.pdf. Several apple trees on this list get an "A" rating. I also recommend you speak with a local nursery (not a "big box store") about their recommendations. I cannot recommend any local nurseries. I also do not have any information about price of trees, cost of planting, etc

Concerning best time to plant... see link below. Details provided on best times to plant.

The last link provides good information on how to care for newly planted trees. They do need routine care until they become established. I have had very good luck with tress I have planted by following good planting process and routine (to include winter months) watering.