Apple Pest Control

We have a honeycrisp apple tree that has some pest control issues. (We also have a golden delicious apple tree that likely shares the same issues). I was reading applicable articles on this site, but wanted to view a schedule for pest control. The link that is provided in the articles is broken and I'm wondering if you have an updated suggested pest control schedule for apple trees? We probably have a couple things going on as the tree was planted 9 years ago and got its first good crop this year. It has curled leaves, brown spots on apples, and over 90% of the apples are filled with brown trails, which I assume are from apple maggots. The whole crop is going in the trash since we don't have animals to feed it to or the ability to make cider. I want to prevent this from happening next year by spraying the tree, but I don't know where to start.

Wright County Minnesota home apple production apple pest management

Download this file "Pest Management For the Home Apple Orchard" to find the information you requested: