Bruce

I have a Bruce hanging around my home n was wandering the same not planning on hurting or moving "Bruce" just curious as the person above my Bruce also looks to be a youngin

San Juan County New Mexico wildlife

What a very healthy bat you have. It is most likely a Brazilian free-tailed bat, which is native to NM, despite the name. You can find out more here:

https://msb.unm.edu/divisions/mammals/resources/chiroptera/molossidae/tadarida-brasiliensis.html

It will probably be happier outside of your home. To be safe, you should wear long sleeves, pants, and a hat before disturbing the bat. An accidental scratch could transfer rabies, although it is not common. If turning off the lights, opening the doors , and leaving the room for a bit doesn't allow it to go, you may need more help. Please contact your state fish and game office:

NW Area Office
3841 Midway Pl. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505) 222-4700

I see that it has been a couple days since you posted this question. I hope that all is well.