Red pine tree branches are turning brown and limp

Hello, I had ( 9) 20 Ft Norway Pines installed in May, 2018. In early August, I noticed 4 of the trees displaying branches that are turning brown and looking limp. All 9 have been pretty well watered since installation but the 4 with distress are definitely getting less sun than the others . Over the years, we’ve installed many types of trees from seedlings to 20 foot trees and beside typical deer browsing, have never run into a problem like this. I’m suspecting some type of bug or disease may be causing the problems with the red pines . Any help would be much appreciated . Thank you, Pat

Cass County Minnesota red pine

Wilted branches are often caused by insect damage. Often times if you break the branch open, you will find the perpetrator or their evidence.

Compare to images here: https://apps.extension.umn.edu/garden/diagnose/plant/evergreen/pine/shootswilted.html

I'm leaning towards the Pine Shoot Beetle.

Thank you . I will spray the trees , remove dead growth and keep fingers crossed!