hay probe for hay analysis

Asked August 20, 2018, 3:05 PM EDT

Do you rent out a hay probe or corer for acquiring samples from hay bales for analysis?

Multnomah County Oregon

1 Response

Thanks for your question.

Our research station does not have a hay probe or corer. I've checked with the East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District but have not heard back from them.

I'll give you an update when it comes through.