Lawn care

Asked August 20, 2018, 6:35 AM EDT

What is the best product to use to control fungus in yard and trees? And where do I buy it?

New Hanover County North Carolina

1 Response


My name is Randy Collins and I'm the County Extension Director in Graham County North Carolina. Your question is a tough one because: 1. The fungicide needed for lawns and trees will most likely be different; 2. It depends on the type of fungal or other disease/insect issues you may be experiencing. I would recommend contacting your local Extension Center there in New Hanover County. They will be able to send someone out to speak with you and diagnose your particular problem, as well as make a control recommendation for you. Their number is (910) 798-7660. I hope you have a great day!