Recipe Safe for Water Bath Canning?

I live here in MD and after almost 30 years am getting back into home canning (water bath). We grow some hot peppers, and below I've attached a link to a recipe I found for Cherry-Bourbon Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce. My question is whether or not it is acidic enough to safely can using the water bath method. From what I can find, the PH of bourbon is 4.0. Since the alcohol, will be mostly cooked out of during the process, will that concentrate the acidity to the point where this will be safe to can? If not, is there something I can add (without altering the flavor) to increase the acidity to a safe level? If it is unsafe to can, can it be safely frozen since the alcohol will be most likely cooked out? I currently have a double batch marinating and will be preparing the sauce it later this week. The people who put the recipe on the web can not answer the question and suggested I contact an expert. Thanks for your help! https://www.armadillopepper.com/blogs/recipes/cherry-bourbon-ghost-pepper-hot-sauce-recipe

Anne Arundel County Maryland home food preservation

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend you canning this product as the recipe is not aligned with USDA food safety guidelines. While canning it is important to follow a recipe from trusted sources. I tried to find a similar recipe for you from the credible source but I was unsuccessful in that effort.

I recommend to freeze the sauce rather than canning it.

Thank you very much for getting back to me!