Fusarium wilt in the cole plants-perhaps

I have this in my cole plants. Started in the cabbage. My question is what do I do now? I have tried a fungicide -organic. Pretty much useless as it this is not really listed on the label despite assurances from the company. There is something called Mycospot that is supposed to but that was not available here. I would have had to order it. So, taking these all out of the garden and throwing them away now even tho there are kale and cauliflower coming should be done? Do I put anything in the soil this fall or spring to prevent it popping up again? I really can't find any in depth information on how to manage this from year to year now. I don't think it will freeze off over winter in the soil but can't really find any info about that. I did have another MG confirm my diagnosis. So, help. I know this is a hot weather issue which I have but I did get these cabbage plants from the greenhouse and know they use anti fungal soil to start their seeds. I planted the kale and broccoli and cauliflower myself. It stared from the cabbages. Any help you can give me would be much appreciated. Thanks. I am sorry I don't have a photo. What other fungus could be involved. Verticillium wilt? Leaves yellowed and curled one at a time then finally 2 rotted(I let that happen to see). Broccoli and cauliflower leaves are turning brown and dying off, Kale is turning yellow. Not so unusual with hot weather and it is dry. We rely on rain but now are watering once a week from our pond. This happened before pond water was introduced fyi.

Beltrami County Minnesota cabbage fusarium wilt

Information in the following bulletin will be useful if the problem has been identified correctly (fusarium). Unfortunately, the experts at Cornell have no control recommendation for this disease other than selecting resistant cole varieties.

Thank you for the link. I guess I will be paying attention to resistant varieties.

Once fungal disease symptoms appear there is no cure. Fungicides prevent infections they can cure them because the fungus is Living inside the plant. https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/fungal-and-bacterial-diseases-vegetables A management program next year will help control the problem.