My Pekin duck is having leg problems

Hi.
I have a 7 year old Pekin duck who is not walking. Her right leg is extremely turned in to the point she is stepping on her own feet. She also does not put much weight on that foot and has now started to extend that leg behind her. The foot turning happened within the space of a couple days. She is also pulling out her feathers to the point where she has about half of her wing feathers and her chest feathers are very thin. A couple of her wing feathers have turned orangy. The bottom of that foot looks pretty normal, no black or red swellings.
She is still eating and drinking and will swim when I put her in our pond. She does move that leg when she swims. I have been crating her and she will stay in the crate even with the door open.
I have been putting B Complex in her water and have mixed oystershell calcium in her feed for the last 5-6 days but she doesn't seem to be improving. What else should I be doing?

Jefferson County Colorado

Either the duck's hock slipped its tendon, or the hip of the bird has dislocated thus moving the foot inward. In either case there is not much that can be done. Consult with a veterinarian to confirm this if you wish. Keep your bird comfortable and continue feed and water until final disposition is made.

Thanks, G.