Tomato and pepper problems

Hi, Is this early blight? Or septoria leaf spot? I originally thought it was sun damage from neem oil application because it started appearing right after I sprayed the plants with a neem oil/water/dish soap spray that I mixed myself and it first appeared as scaly spots on the growing tips and the leaves....but it seems to have gotten worse. I have lower leaves with yellow, gray, brown, and black spots. A few spots of white flaky stuff on the bottom of leaves I have little brown specks on leaves and stems of two tomato plants but fruit seems to be ok.. plants don’t have many leaves... and I had this issue in previous years with Roma tomatoes. First 3 pics are of the scaly stuff on the leaves leading to stem and the white flaky stuff on the bottom of a few leaves... and then some blotches on plant stems but these seem to scrape off to some extent. I have more pics of the spots on leaves and the brown specks on two of my plants... but it only allows 3 photos.

Oakland County Michigan

I think what you are seeing is a disease called bacterial speck. it affects both peppers and tomatoes and is caused by the bacterium Xanthomonas campestris pv. vesicatoria. It can spread easily during watering, from splashing water and can be transferred by mechanical means (tools, handling infected plant parts). Sanitation is important for controlling it-it can survive in soil on plant residues that did not decompose. It can also be seed transmitted if seed for infected plants is used.