What is this houseplant?

My coworker has this scraggly-looking houseplant at her desk and i love it. She pulled it out of a funeral arrangement and repotted it. It sits at her desk with absolutely no sunlight.. only fluorescents, but seems to be doing well. Can you please id the plant for me and also let me know if it's something I can take a cutting from? Thank you!

Baltimore County Maryland houseplant syngonium podophyllum arrowhead plant

This looks like Syngonium podophyllum, arrowhead plant. There are a number of varieties. Here is more about one of the many varieties https://www.uaex.edu/yard-garden/resource-library/plant-week/arrowhead-philodendron.aspx

New plants can be propagated from cuttings.
Propagate in late spring or early summer from tip cuttings 3-4 inches long. Take each cutting just below a node, strip off the bottom leaf, and dip the cut end in hormone rooting powder. Plant two or three prepared cuttings together in a 3-4 inch pot of moistened equal parts mixture of peat moss and coarse sand or perlite. Enclose the whole in a plastic bag and stand it in bright filtered light. After rooting has occurred (4-6 weeks) uncover the pot and begin to give the rooted cuttings just enough water to make the rooting mixture barely moist. After another month begin to apply monthly doses of standard liquid fertilizer. 4 or 5 months after the start of propagation transfer the young plants in groups into the potting mixture recommended for mature specimens. Keep the plants together.