Identification of a frog

Hello, I observed two frogs hopping around today after the massive deluge of rain we just had, managed to get good photos of one of them and cannot find a matching frog at MD DNR nor in my Delmarva amphibians book. I'm located next to the Chesapeake Bay near Sandy Point State Park, and adjacent to a freshwater wetlands (separated from the Bay by a beach). I was able to measure the length of the frog at 3/4" long. Very obvious was the X-like pattern on its back and the tiny red spots all over. On the other frog (not photographed) the pattern on the back definitely came together in an X of light brown on a dark brown background, while the one photographed appeared to not quite come together with a thin dark brown line between the light brown sections. The photos were taking mostly on a plastic tree watering bag.

Anne Arundel County Maryland

One of our specialists viewed your photos. This looks like a young tree frog. It may turn out to be a gray or green tree frog. Both species can be found in Anne Arundel County.