leaf curl on two tomato plants

Of the 40 tomato plants in our garden, two of them have developed a leaf curl problem. The plants are green and have green fruit on them (pictures). All of my tomato plants have a little bit of early blight on the bottom branches (diagnosed by another expert on HGIC). The plants had a lot of healthy growth on the middle and upper branches so a week ago, I sprayed those with pre-mixed Daconil (0.087% Chlorothalonil) and it seemed to stop the spread of the blight. I cut off the blighted lower branches. I also use a foliar spray of fish emulsion and seaweed for fertilizer (hoping the smell deters bunnies and deer too). But unlike the early blight, this leaf curling appears on only a couple of the many tomato plants. None of the rest of the tomato plants exhibit it. Any suggestions? Thanks, you all are a huge help to us.

Charles County Maryland vegetables plant care abiotic issues tomatoes curling leaves on some tomatoes

If only two out of many tomatoes are exhibiting this, it may be a varietal characteristic. A few varieties will respond to drought by curling leaves. If the plants are otherwise healthy, it suggests this.

However, please look over the diagnostic chart in "IMP Series: Tomatoes" for other possibilities: http://extension.umd.edu/sites/extension.umd.edu/files/_docs/programs/hgic/HGIC_Pubs/Edibles/HG56%20...