Planting lunaria biennis seeds

I just received a seed packet of the above referenced plant. As they self sow, do I need to plant them in the fall, or wait until spring? I live in Beaverton. Thanks for the info/

Washington County Oregon seeds flowers: annuals and herbaceous perennials

Planting Lunaria biennis seed in the fall would be optimal. The soil temperature is still warm enough to germinate the seeds, and fall rains will start soon. Watering will soon not be such an issue. The seedlings will develop slowly over the winter, and you should get blooms next spring (April-May). Also known as "money plant" because of the interesting seed capsules, Lunaria biennis is a robust biennial plant, and will self-seed easily. It is a member of the mustard family. It likes full sun to partial shade. You may have to control it; in parts of the US it's considered invasive. The seed pods are used in flower arrangements. Picking them would limit the spread. This article gives additional information, Money Plant http://www.illinoiswildflowers.info/weeds/plants/money_plant.htm.