Some thing is killing my garden and shrubs. Please help.

I haven't ever had this problem before. Some of the other gardeners in Forest Grove where I live referred me to your extension service. So far it has gotten the potatoes the worst, followed by some of the tomatoes, zucchini, squash, cukes, pumpkin, royal purple beans, beets and now looks to be getting my peppers. I also have white fungus looking stuff on the leaves of one of my shrubs that is near the garden boxes. It is spread across many garden boxes on both sides of the yard. I'm hoping to get this stopped before my whole yard is dead. I have included some pictures below and have many more.

Washington County Oregon

Entire gardens are seldom affected by one pest, be that an insect or a disease.

In order to resolve these issues, we need to discuss one at a time, with clear images of the affected plants _ an overall view of the affected plant plus another showing a close view of an affected stem with both healthy and sick leaves.

We can do this online, or
you could take samples -- an entire branch with both affected and normal leaves -- to the Washington County Master Gardener office. Where multiple plants of the same kind are affected, it can be useful to dig up an entire plant.

The office is in the Twin Oaks complex at 1815 NW 169th Pl #1000, Beaverton, OR 97006. The MGs are available 9 to 11:45 an 1 to 4 pm weekdays; closed holidays. (This is the office website: https://extension.oregonstate.edu/washington.)

I realized that I had omitted some important information. Perhaps the following will trigger some problem-solving for you.

Several environmental factors can cause havoc across an entire garden, namely excess heat (such as we are having) plus water, either too much or too little.

The heat can dry out plants and soil far more rapidly than when temperatures are in a reasonable range. It's common for gardeners to over-react and keep the soil too wet. In vegetable gardens, it's best to maintain the soil moderately, neither wet nor dry.

During this heat would be a good time to add a mulch of 1- or 2-inches thick to help preserve added soil moisture as well as to keep the roots cool. (Hot roots don't function well and may die.)

Another thought is to rig temporary shade which will also decrease the stress plants are suffering from the heat..