Vine ID

A vine from my neighbor has been spreading fast across my ugly chain link fence. Neighbor has many weeds. I would like to know if it's a bad weed/vine that I need to keep in check. My neighbor is not into gardening/weeding, otherwise I would ask her. I had some morning glory last year, but it doesn't seem to be that.

Multnomah County Oregon invasive species plant identification horticulture

The vine is invasive Old Man's Beard (Clematis vitalba). It spreads by seed, so don't let it bloom, at least on your side. Share this information with your neighbor, as the plant should be removed.
It can seem odd that there is an invasive Clematis, as many species are stars of our gardens. Don't confuse this plant with the native variety of clematis which shares common names with the invasive. The native species (Clematis ligusticifolia) usually has only 3 leaflets per leaf and flowers in spring, whereas old man’s beard has 5 leaflets and flowers in summer.
Here's a page from the City of Portland about this noxious weed, including control methods: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/bes/article/172621