Emerald Arrow Bosnian Pine

Asked July 15, 2018, 8:22 AM EDT

My pine tree appears to be suffering anything I can do?

New Castle County Delaware

1 Response

I'd suggest you bring in a sample to our New Castle County Extension office for evaluation. Here is a link to the clinic's "sample submission guidelines" which will help you to prepare the sample and provide directions to submit. If you have any questions along the way you can call our garden line at 302-831-8862.