insects invading my private space

Good morning, I live in Sykesville and my home backs up to the woods. This spring/summer I did not have any issue with ants or other bugs but in the last few weeks I have experienced an infestation of these little dark bugs in my second floor bathrooms. I found them mainly inside the toilet bowl and the bathtubs but not in the sinks. They have not appeared in the bathroom on the first floor or the kitchen nor in the basement. I am at a loss as to what they are and how to treat the area. Thank you for any help you can give me. -

Carroll County Maryland possible beetle insect or spider id

We viewed your photo. It was not possible to make an accurate identification but the insect looks like a type of small beetle. A possibility is a type of pantry pest that can also feed on dried flowers and potpourri. They may be able to get into almost anything. Look in the bathroom or nearby areas for this.
If it is dry they will look for liquid. All you can do is look for the source.

If you find more insects, you can submit more photos of the top, side, and underneath.