Basal bark treatment for chokecherry trees

I watched your YouTube video on controlling chokecherries. Where can I obtain I small amount of that herbicide? Or is it only available through licensed applicators? I have about 10 or so small trees (DBH <1.5 inches) in a greenway in my back yard in anchorage. I don’t have a pulling tool.

Anchorage Alaska chokecherry trees

I would recommend something other than basal bark treatments for your situation because the chemicals are expensive and come only in quantities so large you won't ever use it all. There is a licensed contractor in town that might be interested in coming to remove those. If you want to do it yourself I would suggest doing cut stump treatments, use this article from Extension in Alabama as a guide (http://www.aces.edu/pubs/docs/A/ANR-1465/ANR-1465-low.pdf). Pay close attention to the percentage of active ingredients necessary and the application timing. These chemicals listed would also work well on any new sprouts you get from seed as a foliar treatment. Let me know if you have any other questions.