Pasture management help

Asked July 10, 2018, 8:39 PM EDT

Hi, I would like to find someone who could come to my property and give me tips and advice on the best ways to care for our property safely because we have animals. Do you know who I could contact for help with that? Thank you for your time.

Jackson County Oregon

1 Response

Please give us a call at the Jackson County Extension Office (541-776-7371) and let us know more about the size of your farm and type of livestock. We should be able to help you out.