Ground cover in the UP

Asked July 7, 2018, 1:53 PM EDT

I need to find a partial shade tolerant low growing ground cover for my front yard. I live in the woods, but do have some sun part of the day. Thanks!

Luce County Michigan

1 Response

Hi. How much area do you want to cover? I am also wondering how tall ‘low growing’ is to you. Is 18” too tall? Thanks.