Infested shrub removal?

Hey UMD extension team, We have two juniper shrubs that are severely infested with bagworms. They are about 6' tall, and are in pretty rough shape (about 65% defoliated). They have too many worms to remove manually, and they are located next to a pollinator garden so I'm reluctant to use pesticides. We have decided to remove both of them. My question is, what is the proper way to dispose of the infested junipers after cutting them down? Do we need to follow any special rules, or just dispose of it like regular yard waste? I don't want to inadvertently spread them and cause a new infestation in some one else's yard. Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Montgomery County Maryland bagworms juniper trees

There are no special disposals you need to do for bagworms, though you could cut up the trees and put them in closed black trash bags and let them bake for a couple of days if you wanted.

While there is non-toxic Bt that will work for bagworms when they are small (like now), your trees sound too far gone to be helped at this point. Most evergreens can not grow back from brown wood.
Here is our page on bagworms: http://extension.umd.edu/hgic/bagworms-trees-
and-shrubs

Thank you so much!