Chairperson Julia A. Darnton

Julie I suspect you might remember me from the DSFM on Memorial Day weekend. You said you’d bring this to the Board’s attention - veterans discount given to all marketers on memorial day weekend. — why can’t __% be given on that first day. I hope this jogs your memory of our conversation. I’m following up to see what was the outcome/status of this request. Thanks in advance for your response. Janice Knight

Saginaw County Michigan

Janice, Julia hasn't been in this system for a year. Here is her direct contact:

http://msue.anr.msu.edu/experts/julia_darnton

Janice,
This is a specific question related to the Downtown Saginaw Farmers' Market. The issue has been referred to their board which is not affiliated with Extension or eXtension. The will take up the issue and I will follow up with you directly. I apologize for not answering quickly. I was traveling for work and didn't have access to email to receive notification about this.
With appreciation, Julia Darnton