Ground Ivy

HI,
I am curious if I removed sod & incidentally ground ivy (creeping Charlie) & wanted to reuse the dirt & sod for a raised garden bed 3 feet deep; would it be a worry for me that the ground ivy could grow back & distroy my garden? This mixed dirt would be put in a foot under my topsoil mix with fertilizer & peat moss.
Thank you for your time,
Nathan
P.s. garden bed box is 3' wide X 3' deep X 8' long hollow for full 3' depth with corrugated steel inside to support weight of dirt & keep weight off outside wood frame.

Douglas County Minnesota weed issues raised bed gardening raised bed soil depth creeping charlie

What you grow in 12 inches of weed seed free topsoil mix will not be affected by weed seeds or stems in the reused soil and sod below unless the bottom-most soil gets to the surface. It will be important to keep this in mind when planting in or otherwise disturbing the topsoil.