Rose disease?

Every year for about 5 years the roses near my house have developed a gray webbing then the leaves fall off. I have tried various sprays but to no avail. The leaves do grow back and the plant does not die even though it looks like a skeleton now. This year I sprayed with Bonide Rose 3 in 1 spray at the first sign of damage. It didn't stop it and my bushes look like skeletons now with some new growth. These roses are miniature roses. I have 3 roses affected for the last 4 years and a new one this year near the house that never has been bothered. My other roses away from the house are fine I am enclosing pictures. I am not sure what to spray next since the 3in1 spray didn't help. The first picture is when the problem starts and pictures 2 and 3 are what they look like now. Thanks Barb

Oswego County New York

I'm not sure without seeing a close up image of the webbing you described. Possibly it could be:

Sawfly (rose slug?)

Rose slugs are the larvae of the adult sawfly and will attack rose leaves, leaving just the skeleton of the leaf behind. These bugs can usually be found on the underside of the leaves and can make quick work of destroying your prized plants. They look just like green caterpillars and can be hand-picked off leaves or treated with insecticidal soap spray.

Hope this helps.