Help with fruit trees

Asked July 3, 2018, 5:20 PM EDT

Is there anyone in Klamath Falls that will come out and look at your fruit trees and either treat them for you or give you advice on what you need to do to take care of them?

Multnomah County Oregon

3 Responses

Thanks for your question, you mention Klamath Falls but the question has a location of Multnomah County. Our Master Gardeners do not make house calls, however you can call them or stop by the office and request assistance using photos and live samples. They also offer educational programming throughout the year that may be of interest with various plant care topics.

Klamath Basin Research and Extension Center

6923 Washburn Way
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Phone: 541-883-7131

I do live in Klamath Falls. I was hoping there is a tree professional that we could pay to come out and look at the trees and treat accordingly. If not, what are your office hours?

Here is that location
The office is open 8-5, we have volunteers that can help with advising you on tree issues, but we don't keep a list of professionals that manage trees. A local landscape company would be your best bet if you are looking for someone to come to your home to evaluate and treat.