Problem with traditional roses

I've been asked for advice on the problem with this Rose. I believe it is a traditional rose bush. On Rose_2 I can see (maybe) a beetle to the right of the flower? The only other "pest" I could find was the spider in Rose_4. Is this Botrytis Blight because of the cool rainy weather we had last month? Please let me know what you think, and advise how we should proceed. Thank you!

Harford County Maryland shrubs roses rose slugs normal growth pest insects and mites

The first photo shows damage from rose slugs, the larvae of a kind of sawfly. This is a very common problem on roses, and here is what you need to know and do: http://extension.umd.edu/hgic/rose-slugs-shrubs

The second photo, as you know, is a spider. Spiders do not injure plants in any way. They are beneficial in the garden because they rid your garden of pest insects.

The third photo is normal withering and fading of spent flowers. Roses normally have a heavy bloom early in the summer or late spring, and then bloom more lightly for the rest of the summer. Spent blooms are washed away by rain or fall off.