Agave help

I planted Agave Baccarat and Agave Blue Flame last April. The baccarat started having yellow spots in May. Now my Blue Flame have slits in leaves as well as brown marks on a few bottom leaves. Any suggestions will be helpful. I water once a week and they get morning sun and some afternoon. I have landscaping paper down with white rock on top. The only thing I can find online is edema. I’d love to know your thoughts!

Travis County Texas

It appears that this question is a duplicate. In case you did not see the previous response to that question, it is replicated below.

--------------------------------

It's possible that the damage has been caused by insects.

The circular discoloration in the first image is most likely due to leaf footed bugs. The damage on the next two images is less distinct, so iIt's hard to know for sure.

Here is an extension article with more information: https://extension.arizona.edu/sites/extension.arizona.edu/files/pubs/az1399.pdf