Suspect Rose rosette disease in knockout roses

This year our knock out roses who were kind of abandoned for 1.5 years had a small bloom in the spring, foliage is damaged we finally decide to prune the overgrowth and clean some of this messy leaves. We gave also a treatment with neem oil and I am about to try insecticidal soap ( I noticed some beetle resting on leave and other tiny bugs under the leaves). We also started to fear of RRD because we noticed some reddish new leaves, some lateral red shoots somehow more juicy and full of plyable soft red thorns. I can attach photos. All the 5 plants seem to display some of the characteristic symptoms of RRD. Before cutting it down we would like a confirmation and if it is possible to have it tested to confirm. No houses around us seem to have roses planted our are the only ones. The plant has not been fertilized in more then a year. I really would like to save them as much as possible. Should a contact also a local agricultural disease center if RRD confirmed? Thanks for your help.

Prince George's County Maryland

Our specialists have looked at your photos and don't think that you have rose rosette disease.