White cotton like fungus

All my plants are attacked by white cotton like fungus which look like snow It sucks all the juice from the plant n makes it dry n die. I have tried 70% alcohol treatment, water splashing treatment, different sprays like neem , malathaian etc. all my plants are tropical they are in pots as well as in ground . Attaching pic . Please help how can I get rid of this problem.

Montgomery County Maryland planthoppers flowers: annuals and herbaceous perennials

This looks the waxy material produced by planthoppers. They are very active right now. The bads news is that they are not aesthetically pleasing but the good news is that they do not cause serious damage to plants and they are not active for the entire season. As you can see they are not easily controlled by insecticides. You can spray them off with a blast of water. Please see the information we have on them from our website, http://extension.umd.edu/hgic/planthoppers-flowers
dr