is this plant deadly nightshade?

These 2 cute little plants sprang up in my garden (see photo) and are now getting white flowers. They're about 6-8 inches tall. I planted some wildflower seeds a couple months ago, but none came up, so I was hoping they were wildflowers. However, they look suspiciously like the nightshade I had in my garden at our former house. The leaves don't look the same as images on the internet, so I'm not sure. Advice? P.S. I'm only about a mile from your Paradise location, in case you want to see them in person or take a sample for teaching purposes, etc.

Clark County Nevada plant identification

This is one of the nightshades, Solanum. The flower isn't clear in the photo, but they are distinctive in this family, which includes tomatoes and potatoes. I think of them as looking "beak-like". Wear gloves when removing these plants to avoid skin contact.
Possibly the local Extension Service Master Gardener Volunteers are available to identify exactly which nightshade this is.