I have nj commercial pestcide license 27859a and trying too find out my core and catogory totals

Tried call state number left numerous messages no call back

New Jersey pesticide certification

I am in Delaware, so of no real help to you, but I looked on the NJ state web site for pesticide licensing. Here is the site for NJ Dept of Environmental Protection: https://www.nj.gov/dep/enforcement/pcp/bpo-appcom.htm

Here is the info on recertification, which it appears you need to do every five years: Recertification can be accomplished in two ways:

1) Retake the exams during the 5th year.

2) Accumulate units of recertification credit over the 5 year period by attending PCP approved courses, seminars and meetings. A Commercial applicator must accumulate 8 units (one unit equals 30 minutes of instruction time) of Core subject matter credit and 16 units of Category subject matter credit (for each Category of certification) over the 5 years. Course information can also be obtained by contacting your County Cooperative Extension Office, industry associations, and private companies which handle such courses. The PCP does not offer any recertification courses.

You will receive an update of your recertification status at least once a year with your license renewal. The "Recertification Update Form" will tell you when your 5-year period is up for each area you are certified in, how many units you have accumulated and how many more you need. For detailed information on certification and training requirements, refer to the NJ Pesticide Control Regulations N.J.A.C. 7:30 - 6. If there are any questions on Commercial Applicator certification, please call the PCP at 609-984-6507

Thank you for contacting Cooperative Extension,
Nancy