Hydrangea with light green leaves

I have a Hydrangea in part sun that has light green leaves and isn’t growing very much. I planted it about 3 years ago and seem to remember buying it because of the light green leaves. However, I can’t find any hydrangeas with this characteristic. Is there such a Hydrangea or does mine have a nitrogen deficiency?

Cook County Illinois

Is this the only plant in the area that is exhibiting poor growth? Have you tried applying a complete balanced fertilizer to see if that helps? It might also be worth having a soil test done for that area to see if there are other limiting nutrient/pH factors.

Thanks for your response. I have 3 Hostas and Jeepers Creepers Terrilea growing there and it’s doing very well. I did a 10-10-10 fertilizer very early spring and a 15-29-10 a couple weeks ago. I’ve attached a photo of the area.

Im really more interested in knowing if there is a Hydrangea with leaves that color. I seem to remember buying it because the leaf color was unusual but I can’t find anything on the Internet with that leaf.

There are a few varieties of Hydrangea macrophylla that are known for having more yellow foliage including Golden Sunlight and Lemon Daddy.