alpha-gal

i was diagnosed with alpha-gal allergy about a week ago i have been doing alot of research on the web i have been able to get all kinds of information on alpha-gal containing about ticks and red meat the problem i keep running into is i cant seem to get any info about the foods i should avoid and the foods i can eat i have been on my computer for three days n nights looking on every web site i can go on i asked my doctor about the food deal she only told me no cow,pig,or goat, and no gelatin can you please help me with a list of foods to eat and not to eat its seems like every time i try to eat something i start to break out in a few hours thank you for your time cant wait to here from you

Hart County Kentucky family and consumer sciences family food education hart county kentucky

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Hart County Extension Office for assistance. They will need additional information. I have included the contact information below.

Janey Cline

Extension Agent
Family and Consumer Science
phone: (270) 524-2451