Little bugs found in kitchen cabinet and on one window sill in bedroom

I found these little bugs in my kitchen cabinet, and on one window sill in my bedroom. Are you able to identify? How do I get rid of them? I’ve been cleaning out my kitchen cabinets, I don’t know why they would’ve on my window sill.

Howard County Maryland insect or spider id

These look like grain beetles. Vacuum any that you see and look for their food source -- dried foods such as flour, cereals, cookies, etc. Infested foods should be thrown away and the shelves cleaned thoroughly to eliminate food material and insect eggs or larvae which might be in cracks or corners. Vacuum the shelves and then wash the cupboards with warm soapy water. Do not spray any food storage areas with insecticides. You can learn more about this type of pantry pest -- and what you can do -- by reading the information on our website. Grain beetles are attracted to light, which is why you may see them around windowsills as well. https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/pantry-pests

ckc