Why my Panicle Hydrangea doesn’t bloom

Hi, last year I’d planted a 3 gallons Panicle Hydrangea pot, and it gave me hundreds of huge and beautiful flowers throughout the Summer (please see photo for more info.). However, this year it doesn’t bloom at all, just healthy leaves. I’ve watered every other day, but I didn’t prune nor trim anything since day 1. Please let me know why, and how can I fix it. The other variety Hydrangeas in the same row are blooming. I planted them 2-3 feet apart, so they don’t compete for soils nor air circulation. Thanks in advance.

Montgomery County Maryland hydrangea no bloom shrub

Reasons for no bloom include possible winter damage or too much nitrogen fertilizer. The plant is still young so hopefully it will bloom next season.
Do not water every other day. Check the soil moisture of newly planted trees and shrubs at least once a week. Soil that is moist or damp to the touch is fine. If the soil begins to dry out, water the plant thoroughly. Do not overwater; however, you can easily drown newly planted trees and shrubs through too much tender loving care with the hose.

Once the plants are established water during dry periods.