Asked June 10, 2018, 7:21 AM EDT

What are the rules/laws for irrigating crops from flowing streams or rivers. Specifically the Green river in Butler County. Thanks for your assistance.

Butler County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Butler County Extension Office for assistance. I have included the contact information below.

Gregory K Drake

Extension Agent
Agriculture and Natural Resources
phone: (270) 526-3767
fax: (270) 526-2357