What kind of shrew is this?

I found a shrew alive in my house. He is just a few inches long and was easy to catch. I held him for several minutes to find a quart jar and didn't get bitten. I live within 20 yards of a creek. The cat may have brought him in but he seems to be unharmed. Can you tell what kind of shrew he is from pictures?

Benton County Oregon wildlife

Shrew ID can be challenging - usually we depend on detailed tooth characteristics for positive ID. However, from coloration, relative tail length, and your location, my first guess would be a Pacific shrew (Sorex pacificus) and my second guess would be a vagrant shrew (Sorex vagrans). The vagrant shrew is more of a habitat generalist and in Doug fir areas would tend to be found in riparian areas. The Pacific shrew is generally found in moist wooded areas with downed wood and/or brushy vegetation. Both are insect-eaters.